Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wisconsin or Bust!

Aspen here! We just got home from WI, and I've got a lot of pictures. So:


Day 1
We opened presents and we were off!



Day 2


Day 2 was a Sunday, so we didn't go anywhere. But we did go outside and play in the snow you would never see in TN. We made an cool snow fort that after some rain looked like this.

Day 3

On day 3 we went to Jelly Belly.To bad I didn't get any pictures.


Day 4
Today we went sledding and bowling. But I didn't get any pictures of sledding because my camera is not water proof (Did I mention I got a camera for Christmas?) but tons of bowling pictures!


Look at the only one who got a strike!(Alex)
When Olive bowls, she dances. It is so cute!

Day 5

We went roller skating.

Day 6

On day 6 we went to the Museum. If you have read my aunt Julie's blog, that is where we went.
We played the life sized board game.

In the space place was this thing that if you were glued in, you could go upside down. We only needed my dad.

Day 7

Cousins Sub
After that, we left.

Day 8
At the end of day 8, we slept in a hotel.
The funny way they arrange their towels.

Bonus: The Blanket Game

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

You beat me to posting about your visit. I think we have a new queen of the blogging world. It was so fun to see you guys and I loved being the paparazzi with you, Aspen. Love you! See you again SOON, I hope!

Marie aka Grams said...

Thank you for the events rundown.
It looks like you had a great holiday. I'm happy you have cousins to love and play with.

Julie L said...

Such a fun holiday for all of you! Love that you got a camera for Christmas Aspen. And that you figured out how to use it! Great post! I have a bunch of make-up posts to do. Would you post them for me if I send the pix to you?

Blog Archive

Contributors