- 10 lbs. lost - Daughters will clean house
- 20 lbs. lost - 30-day supply of health meals
- 30 lbs. lost - Incentive to be determined by his sons
- Target weight - Family reunion at Lava Hot Springs!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Olive and Cedar had their awards ceremony today. Again they cleaned up! This picture is for the field day hand writing contest. Olive came on 2nd in her grade and Cedar 1st. This was a new field day event for us, but they did great! The funniest award they got was for perfect attendance the whole 5 weeks they attended this year. If they always did it in 5 week time frames we would get a lot more awards! (They obviously didn't check with our Tennessee schools!)
Olive and Cedar are such great students! I'm super proud of them!
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Today was Aspen, Cedar and Olive's first day on their new swim team. They are joining the Moab team this year. We are actually hoping to get a team started down here next year, but that will be it's own story! They enjoyed it and are excited to keep it up. We will only go to moab once a week and they will work out here the rest of the time. They missed the first meet last week, but are excited for Saturdays meet in Price.
Another first... Linden pooped in the potty. I'm not in any hurry to potty train, but he hasn't gone all day and he started to get "the face" in the tub. Since I'm not all that excited about sanitizing the tub at 8:30 at night, I promptly bribed him and told him if he pooped in the potty I would give him a candy. Since it was the first time he's ever sat in the potty, I think the bribe thing worked out pretty well! I wonder if he'll say anything tomorrow.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
This is what linden did when I told him to say "Happy Mothers Day" there are lots of other cute things he says and does, which I will try to capture on video to show you. There is only one thing I can't get again. That would be when he was playing with champ, my grandparents' dog, who had a stick in his mouth. We were laughing at champ, so linden goes and finds a stick and of course puts it in his mouth! Such a silly boy.
- Grandpa B. Weight Loss Incentive Program
- End of the year awards
- Aspen pretty much cleans up in the awards category...
- Linden the laugher!
- Soon he will realize that he is a 'tee'!
- This is what linden did when I told him to say "Ha...
- He also says caterpillar In that cute toddler voic...
- And linden was playing in the pillows ( a favorite...
- Friday with five Today's field trip was to th...
- Linden loves his sister, though I think he's anxio...
- Olive jumped 6 feet in the long jump today at fiel...
- A Tribute to Mothers
- The 4th grade sponsored a 5k and 1 mile fun run. T...
- Jonathon and Olive finishing.
- Aspen and Linden finished while my back was turned...
- Cedar finishing the 1 mile fun run.
- Goodness, a lot of things have happened, but my da...
- I want to get more pictures on here from Laurels f...
- Friday with five! We decided to go exploring si...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)