Monday, June 24, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
Sunday, June 2, 2013
It's picture time!! We went to Double Arch the other day and got some awesome pics.After that we went to this really cool giant sand dune which you could slide, sled, or run down. There were a couple big rocks perfect for sitting under and jumping off of.
One of Cedar's many spectacular jumps.
My dad joined him.
At the Double Arch, we went into this cave that seemed to be the house for many, MANY mice who left the most adorable footprints.
At the Arch(es)
Some pretty cactus flowers
And now we go to some random pictures ( some of which are from SEVERAL years ago)
My dad's windshield in 2010
The snow in 2010
We've always liked midair pics.
And for all you sentimental people out there, my first day of kindergarten.
And because when you have 4 siblings you NEVER have the limelight...
That's it for now!
- ► 2014 (25)
- Laurel Laughing
- What happens when mom tries a pony tail after my n...
- I'm totally rocking the bed head this morning!
- The kids with their medals and ribbons from the me...
- Aspen and Olive with the needles in the background...
- Taking pictures of Jonathon taking pictures.
- Laurel looking way too cute!
- Proof that there really is a big foot!
- Olive by the Mayan temple set.
- We got to go to the Manti pageant Friday night. We...
- Cedar mows the lawn
- At dinosaur
- Laurel rolled over by herself on Friday ( back to ...
- @ canyonlands
- Cutest picture EVER!
- Pictures galore!
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)