Sunday, February 24, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Sometimes I'm quite proud of myself for making something that tastes good AND looks good. So I must show and tell. Sorry in advance if you find this kind of thing boring and egotistical. It is both. Enjoy if you can! (I did!)
Preheat the oven to 425. Put a small pat of butter in the bottom of the muffin tins. (I sprayed the mini muffin tins) and put in oven for a min or two to melt butter. Use a pastry brush to coat the butter on the bottom of the pan.
Mix egg and milk then add flour. Batter will be lumpy.
Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
Bake for 18-20 min. The mini ones only took about 12 min. Watch them. When the edges get as crusty as you like take them out.
- ► 2014 (25)
- Sunday afternoon work time.
- Sunday afternoon nap time.
- Sunday afternoon play time.
- Linden is having a great time joining Cedar's fiel...
- This is my Saturday morning Phone series. (That so...
- German (puff) pancakes 1c flour 1c milk 6 eg...
- This is what they look like after you take them ou...
- Blame my dad. I inherited this insane gene that ma...
- A new way of making puff pancakes! Go Pinterest!
- Almost two minutes of pure cuteness!
- Who doesn't love painting?
- iPhones sure make self portraits easy!
- Rockin the Mohawk.
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)