Saturday, February 9, 2013
Preheat the oven to 425. Put a small pat of butter in the bottom of the muffin tins. (I sprayed the mini muffin tins) and put in oven for a min or two to melt butter. Use a pastry brush to coat the butter on the bottom of the pan.
Mix egg and milk then add flour. Batter will be lumpy.
Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
Bake for 18-20 min. The mini ones only took about 12 min. Watch them. When the edges get as crusty as you like take them out.
- ► 2014 (25)
- Sunday afternoon work time.
- Sunday afternoon nap time.
- Sunday afternoon play time.
- Linden is having a great time joining Cedar's fiel...
- This is my Saturday morning Phone series. (That so...
- German (puff) pancakes 1c flour 1c milk 6 eg...
- This is what they look like after you take them ou...
- Blame my dad. I inherited this insane gene that ma...
- A new way of making puff pancakes! Go Pinterest!
- Almost two minutes of pure cuteness!
- Who doesn't love painting?
- iPhones sure make self portraits easy!
- Rockin the Mohawk.
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)