Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cedar started piano lessons yesterday. I am so excited for the timing. The other 2 boys that he plays the most with also started taking lessons so he is sooo excited to play. Today he asked if he could practice. (I guess so, just this once!) I know he won't always be so excited, but it's nice that he likes it.

On another note. Olive came home sick from school today. She threw up as we were walking to the car. Poor girl. There is only one more day of school left for her.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Good job Cedar. Keep practicing! I need to get Alyssa in piano but can't find a teacher that doesn't charge $40 an hour. Mercy!

I hope Olive feels better so she doesn't have to miss her last day of preschool.

Julie L said...

I miss piano lessons. I miss hearing the piano being played. I miss my piano - it's turned into a sacrificial kitchen cupboard while the kitchen's being remodeled. I miss my kitchen ....

Loved your idea about having a teen do the lessons for the first couple of years. Just make sure they're good about creating good habits, like how to hold the hands, and being consistent with timing, etc. Yay for you Cedar! I hope you'll ALways want to practice!

Blog Archive

Contributors