Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aspen is in the Friend!

Last February when Jonathon and I went on our 10 year Anniversary trip, my mom and Tony took the kids to Disney World. As they were driving back to the airport they stopped at a ward building to attend Sacrament meeting. They had a neat experience that Aspen wanted to write in and tell the Friend about. She has been looking every month in the Friend waiting for her story to appear. I tried to prepare her that not every letter gets published. She could accept that, but she was sure hers would get in. And here it is! (I think if you click on the picture it enlarges it so it's easier to read.)


4 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Woo Hoo! You are a published author!! Great job--we are proud of you, and glad that you remember "the miracle of the bread"!

Seth and Julie said...

So cool! I love that she wanted to share her testimony. I can't wait until our copy arrives. Alyssa always grabs it first, so I am excited to see if she notices.

Marie aka Grams said...

Well, if that doesn't beat all. What a great story, and lovely pictures, and most exciting news. xoxox

Katrina said...

We got ours and looked her up!!! Now Abigail is inspired to try and get in. :D

Blog Archive

Contributors