Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're famous!

We made it to the big time! Reporters are just knocking down our door trying to record and report everything that we say....

Well, not really, but I did get interviewed by CNNMoney.com and it has just been posted to their site! It's all about summer travel and how Americans are coping with the economy and fuel prices. Check it out! (I don't know how long it will stay at this address. I don't know how these things work.)

http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/19/pf/summer_travel/index.htm?postversion=2008052110



The picture that is on there was taken in February (I think) and was the very first 500 piece puzzle that we put together as a family. That launched us into a few months of puzzle mania. We would put together and glue puzzles about as fast as you could throw them at us.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow-
It has been awhile since we've been in touch! I had no idea that you had 3 kids! Aspen has grown so much (I know, DUH!), and she has long hair!!

What a riot to see your blog - we are sure enjoying it.

Branch said...

Wow... CNN huh, Thats the big time. I want to get on the news. I like the picture too. Thanks again for everything last month. I still need to call you for a few of those recipes. Take care, and say "Hi" to the family from us.

Branch

Marie aka Grams said...

Sarah, Thanks so much for the blog idea. I feel so out of touch with all of you, it's nice to keep up with the kids and their activities. You are a busy and fabulous mother. Do you know how much we love you? xoxo

Blog Archive

Contributors