Thursday, June 12, 2008

Art Camp Tie Dye


Aspen and Cedar are in Art camp this week. The other day they made tie dye t-shirts. They turned out so cute! Aspen's has lots of white with really bold definition that I love and Cedar's is nicely blended with a cool spiral. They are having so much fun. They get to make crafts like crazy and there are a few teen age boys who help out and play in the gym with them with the balls, which is Cedar's favorite! (I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rotate pictures!!! I also can't figure out how to get to a bigger editing page. I did it on the one for memorial day, but I can't remember how to get there. If anyone knows more than I do I would love the help! Jonathon is out playing basket ball right now or I could ask him.)

1 comment:

Marie aka Grams said...

Sarah, I love, love , love your blog. It's so fun to keep up with the kids. I'm jealous of the tie-dye shirts. Wish I could do as well and look so cute.

Blog Archive

Contributors