Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ouch!

I should have seen it comming. I haven't been to the gym for several weeks because of everything that was going on with the end of school, visitors and a big change of schedule. But it still crept up on me and took me by surprise. Yesterday, in the middle of splash country (Which was super fun!) I blew out my back....AGAIN! Luckily because we were out I had no choice but to keep going and keep moving. (That is the best thing for me. If I stop and sit or lay still, I tend to freeze up and that really hurts.) It isn't nearly as bad as a few months ago, but I feel like a 200 year old woman walking all hunch back and holding on to everything for support. Let this be a reminder to myself to get working out again!!!

2 comments:

baodad said...

Please take care of yourself! We love you!

Marie aka Grams said...

OH NO. That is SOOO not fun. Do you have any help? Will the kids let you lie around on the sofa while they play? We love you, and are sending good thoughts. xoxoxo

Blog Archive

Contributors