Saturday, October 16, 2010

What you've been waiting for!

Pictures!

I will admit it. I love to read blogs. But what I really love is to look at the pictures that go with those blogs. Do you agree? (I know you do!)

So here you go! Pictures with a little bit of commentary. (I'll try not to bore you.)

Playing on the swing set. We actually have another little feature to add. But as you can see. Who needs more features when you have rope?

I realize that last year everyone got sick of weekly football photos. I have forgotten the camera almost every single morning this year, so you are all being spared. This is Cedar waiting for the hand off to run the ball. He's pretty good. Usually his games are at 8:30am (ugh) but Thursday he had an afternoon game. I saw him score 2 goals and after the game congratulated him on his 2 goals. He said, "MOM! I scored 3 goals!" "What? I was watching the whole time! I only saw 2." "MOM! I saw you reading your book!" (btw...I wasn't reading a book. I was going over Aspen's homework. I read books at practice.)

This is what Aspen and Olive look like during the 8:30 games.
The massive living room tent. We have discovered that sheets work better than blankets because they aren't as heavy. We also prefer clothes pins to safety pins for many reasons!

One of the blogs I like to read gives hints on photography shots. Not anything Allison worthy, just things for the average snap shot taker to change up your pictures a bit. This weeks challenge was to look down on what you are taking a picture of.
Happy pictures everyone!

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I love to see pictures, but I love when people write on their blogs too...at least equally as much as the pictures. So I guess I kind of agree? I am happy to see/read anything you post.

We have been thinking of you lots and my kids are so excited for a new cousin. The other day Alex came to me and said, what does an Alex tree look like? He was so disappointed to learn that there is no such thing. He asked me why everyone else has trees named after them. I had to explain that not everyone does, but he was thinking of you guys and I thought it was cute.

Julie L said...

Thanks for the pics and the posts. I agree with Julie, I like both. (Something to do with sharing names?)

Blog Archive

Contributors