Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Spy + Bonus

This is Aspen.I spy...


a yellow duck pillow
a dragon
3 dogs
2 teddy bears



Bonus:

Ask your kids (or if you are a kid...) these questions to see what they might be when they grow up.

  1. Would you handle snakes and spiders?(If not, you will not be a vet)
  2. Do you like animals?(If not, you will not be a vet)
  3. Are you sentimental?(If so, you will not be a vet or doctor)
  4. Would you go in a house that was on fire?(If not, you will not be a firefighter)
  5. Are you smart?(If not, you will not be a teacher)
  6. Are you good at explaining things?(If not, you will not be a teacher)

What are you going to be?

3 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

Hi Aspen,
When I grow up, I want to be a grandma, 'cause that is the best job in the world, and the rewards are better than money.
I spy....(where are the grandkids?)

Tony and Ann said...

I SPY A VERY CREATIVE GIRL!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

Julie L said...

Aspen, this is a very fun post! Great job! I think I want to be a Grandma when I grow up, too. Can't think of a better job - it allows me to be sentimental, and daring, and stay young, and laugh with my grandchildren.

Blog Archive

Contributors