Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LOOK!

Did you see my "ticker?" That little thing that counts down the days...

ONE DAY LEFT!

Although I must confess that I have been needing to remind myself (a lot) that this little guy isn't even late yet and I was the one who kept telling everyone that I thought if anything he would be a few days late. So, there you have it. One more day and then I prove myself right when I would like to be wrong.

Come on down Good Baby, you're the next contestant on the English family tree...

6 comments:

Emily said...

Good Luck! Sending even more labor vibes your way!!

Marie aka Grams said...

We're not counting down the days, we're counting the minutes....any minute now. Good Baby will be welcomed by so many who love him already. yea.

Julie L said...

My heart goes out to you. Seems like once that due date hits, every day goes on forever. Hopefully it will not hit. My prayers are with you!

Cristy said...

I wish I could send you my Charly tape so you could work hard cleaning and get the ball rolling. But actually I'm of the opinion that all that does is make you really tired. So instead, I say go buy yourself a yummy treat and rent a fun movie, put your feet up, and RELAX. You may as well start out well rested, right?!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you!!!

Seth and Julie said...

Where are you good baby? I guess he is just waiting for Grandma to come take over at the homefront.

Unknown said...

You are very patient...I always schedule inductions a week early to avoid those last few days/weeks if possible! Walk, walk, walk!

Blog Archive

Contributors