Friday, April 22, 2011

Still here...

Back to the ticker. It says I have -1 days left. What does that mean?

Anyway, I'm still here, still pregnant, still waiting. It's a new experience being a little bit late. Everyone else was either early (Aspen,) right on time (Olive,) or 45 min late (Cedar.) I guess that teaches me to trust my first instincts, the ones that aren't being crowded out by the moment. From the start I thought this guy would be born a little late. (Not too late though!) Hmm. Being right is sometimes tough medicine!

I did find out though that they will only let me go over 1 week. So no matter what he'll be born by the 28th. (That is good to know!)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Waiting for a baby is akin to a 6 yr old waiting for Christmas. It just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaags. There are so many days. But, like all things, it will come. Here's sending "slick as snot" delivery vibes. :D Lookin' forward to some pictures soon!

O-mama said...

all of mine are late, but they're successively earlier as we go along: 13 days, 10 days, 8 days. maybe if we ever have another they'll be 5 days late. *lol*

Blog Archive

Contributors