Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FWD:FWD:I am trying to get my phone set up so I can post from it. I think it mig

i think this is ready now. I wrote this earlier but it wouldn't go through. Wonder if it'll work now...

I am trying to get my phone set up so I can post from it. I think it might be working...

Linden can sit up (sorta) by himself. He needs something behind him so he doesn't crash and something in front of him so he doesn't crash. This morning he was too exciced about playing to get dressed. Though he didn't really like it when he drooled on himself.

I hope this works! It may just save my blog! (and I can rationalize getting the more expensive phone with the good camera...)
*Sarah *

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

4 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Looks like it's working now. I just googled how to post pictures to a blog--didn't use the Verizon thing, but it works really well. Does this mean we'll get more pictures??

Brian and Tonya said...

It's working. And yay for Linden sitting. What a fun milestone.

Seth and Julie said...

My new phone has a pretty decent camera but I haven't attempted to blog from it yet. Linden looks so much like a baby Cedar in that picture. He is so big! I can't believe we haven't met him yet. So SOON though! Yay! And please keep the pictures coming.

Julie L said...

Hurray for modern technology! He's growing so fast! It's an adorable picture!

Blog Archive

Contributors