I like this and don't want to forget it. I am sharing it with you. Will you help me remember?
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
As we reflect on the value of resolving to do better, let us determine to discipline ourselves to carefully select the resoltuions we make, to consider the purpose for making them, and finally to make commitments for keeping them and not letting any obstacle stop us. Let us remind ourselves at the beginning of each day that we can keep a resolution just for that day. N. Eldon Tanner
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (243)
- Cedar's game was going to start an hour late today...
- Have I told you how much Linden likes wheels? I do...
- It won't be long until he's on his own!
- Little St. Nick!
- And he's off!
- My little helper...
- Yesterday when Jonathon read my post he said, "You...
- High chairs are for eating right?
- Snow Day
- You can almost see it in this picture but Linden ...
- Linden's first snow. He wasn't too excited about a...
- The first snow of the year! We are all wondering i...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)