Have you noticed that there has been a big gap in the blog lately? That usually means that either nothing is going on that is blog worthy OR there is sooo much going on that nothing gets done. Lately, it has been the latter. The last three weeks of school are so busy! I think they do it on purpose so that the parents are just as excited for school to be out as the kids are. In the past 2 weeks Linden and I have been at the school for something every single day. Sometimes we are there for an hour or two, sometimes we are there all day. Linden has become something of a mascot. Everyone smiles and waves at him when they see us coming in the stroller. I will try to catch up. there has been so much....
awards day (3 of them! The English family really cleaned up!)
5th grade party
Ice cream party
And we won't even get into all the afterschool stuff!
Needless to say, I am so glad it's summer
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (243)
- A Tall Tale: Fanxdine
- More Patriotism
- Catching up
- Finding Things Out
- The icee machine is a big hit again! Icee syr...
- Sometimes you just gotta play in the rain! *Sarah...
- 13 Months-old Soon
- Catching Stuff
- Box # 1 of my garden! It has rained hard for the p...
- Box #2. The butter lettuce is looking so pretty! I...
- Box #3. Onions, corn and cucumbers. I am trying co...
- Box # 4. I took a chance planting the tomatoes ear...
- Today's harvest. Anyone want some lettuce? *Sarah...
- It rained and rained this morning. I must admit I ...
- Look what we found on the house this morning! *Sa...
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)