Here is Olive. This is pre makeup, and a bit more layered than Saturday, but she finally gets her picture up with the rest of us.
We had a ton of fun trick or treating. Jonathon came home a little early and we ate then headed over to our friends house/neighborhood. We started at 6:00 which seemed pretty early as we pulled in and no one was out yet and it was still bright outside. We hooked up with our friends and set off. We were the first trick or treaters at many houses but it ended up perfectly because the kids had a little time to hang out with their friends before we had to go home. We left at 8:00 and the kids brought their haul in and made it to bed almost on time!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (243)
- Have you heard of speed stacking? Yea, me either. ...
- Olive vacuuming the cobwebs and dust bunnies.
- The list!
- What do you do with a 5 day weekend??? Since we h...
- I am on my filet trip for Beta. We went to the mal...
- She's off! Aspen loading the bus to head for Nashv...
- Cedar's soccer banquet. The ate and played Xbox so...
- Jonathon's weekend tradition. It used t be cre
- We voted, did you?
- We celebrated Aspen's birthday today with her birt...
- Blast From The Past: Aspen Playing, "The Thing Tha...
- Accidental twins!
- Learning the ropes with daddy.
- As promised... Here is Olive. This is pre makeup,...
- Aspen's birthday party.
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)