Wednesday, November 21, 2012
What do you do with a 5 day weekend??? Since we have no travel plans and the kids have minimal homework they are earning computer time with chores! This really is one of my all time favorite things. We had to cut out computer/tv/wii time during the week because we simply don't have time. Now though with 5 almost empty days ahead the kids want to catch up on screen time. I give them a list of chores that need to be done and the approximate time it will take them, then they get that same amount of time on the computer or wii. Total win win situation!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (243)
- Have you heard of speed stacking? Yea, me either. ...
- Olive vacuuming the cobwebs and dust bunnies.
- The list!
- What do you do with a 5 day weekend??? Since we h...
- I am on my filet trip for Beta. We went to the mal...
- She's off! Aspen loading the bus to head for Nashv...
- Cedar's soccer banquet. The ate and played Xbox so...
- Jonathon's weekend tradition. It used t be cre
- We voted, did you?
- We celebrated Aspen's birthday today with her birt...
- Blast From The Past: Aspen Playing, "The Thing Tha...
- Accidental twins!
- Learning the ropes with daddy.
- As promised... Here is Olive. This is pre makeup,...
- Aspen's birthday party.
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)