The past 24 hours I have strongly felt the truth expressed in the famous poem Footprints in the Sand. Never has sickness hit our family so suddenly and so intensely (Don't worry. Nothing life threatening. 71% of our family hit with stomach virus, including both of us parents). I am thankful for the priesthood, and for the privilege of giving blessings of healing by its power.
- ► 2014 (25)
- I didn't take a single picture today! It was a fun...
- I bought a box of plums from bountiful baskets Sat...
- Lately Linden has loved putting socks on. This mor...
- 35 lbs if apricots. And more to go on Monday!
- Peanut butter play dough. 1 c peanut butter 2 c...
- Popcorn popping on the apricot tree...
- Book Review (in no particular order)!
- Footprints in the Sand
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)