Sunday, July 28, 2013
I didn't take a single picture today! It was a fun and full day. Filled with all sorts of things I could have and probably should have taken pictures of. We started off with the Monticello parade. We met up with Rick and Josi there and then again after lunch when we had a really nice visit that turned into an impromptu dinner with hopes of more in the future. Then we had friends over to watch the fireworks. We have an amazing view of the football field from our back yard. I have never been so close the fireworks before. WOW!!! So now were off to bed! We hope everyone had as nice of a day as we did!
- ► 2014 (25)
- I didn't take a single picture today! It was a fun...
- I bought a box of plums from bountiful baskets Sat...
- Lately Linden has loved putting socks on. This mor...
- 35 lbs if apricots. And more to go on Monday!
- Peanut butter play dough. 1 c peanut butter 2 c...
- Popcorn popping on the apricot tree...
- Book Review (in no particular order)!
- Footprints in the Sand
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)