Sunday, July 6, 2008

A bee sting...or not





This blog was written by Aspen. She has made a little book out of it. (Click on the picture to enlarge it.)

(Bee, "She's beautiful!")

You won't believe what happened to me today! But you probably don't want to hear it. But I'm going to tell you anyway.

Well, it all started when we went outside to play. We were playing chalk.

Then a bee just came up and landed on me! I screamed! I think it thought I was pretty!

(Cedar in background, "Mom! Mom!")

I was scared! But thank goodness Cedar called Mom!

4 comments:

Me said...

Tell Aspen that I loved her story. What a little author! And those illustrations...WOW! Jonathon must be so proud.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! How scary! I don't like bees either! I would scream too but I am glad you are ok. I loved the story and the drawings are SO good!

Tony and Ann said...

So Aspen, are you going to be an author and an artist when you grow up? Looks like you are well on your way to both! Loved the story--keep it up!.
Grandma Coppola

Marie aka Grams said...

Dear Aspen,
You are a great storyteller and artist. Those are two things I wanted to be when I grew up. It took me until now to start. I'm glad you're starting when you're young. You pictures are amazing, and your story was fun. The bee was right---you ARE beautiful. Please write more stories for us.
Love you. Grandma English

Blog Archive

Contributors