Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photo books and English Gardens!

Everyone knows that I love photo books! It's my type of scrapbooking...No scissors, glue, fingerprints, cleanup... Well, you understand. So I have discovered a new online photo place. They are called artscow.com. I have had one book made by them, and while it's not the best, (they are still getting the kinks out.) It's not the worst either. They sent me an email with coupons to give out. They have 8x8 30 page photo books for $11.99 with free shipping. I can't use them since I already have an account, but I can give them to you. If you want one, please leave a comment telling which one you took because they are all unique and if everyone takes the same one, only the first to order gets it. Oh, before I forget. They are in Hong Kong or China and though I haven't had any troubles, I suggest using pay pal to pay for it. (They say it's secure, but it's better to be safe than broke!) They expire Sept 5, 2008.

And for the even better offer. My sister in law, Allison, the fabulous photographer is giving away a garden session. If you go to her web-blog and leave a comment under the garden give away blog then this Saturday she is going to pick (randomly, pulling a number out of a hat or something:) a winner to have their kids (of the same family) photographed in her gorgeous, labor of love garden. Seriously, if I were within 500 miles I would be banging down her door for her to take my kids pictures there. The link is to the left of the screen. And I forgot, she is in Park City, UT

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors