Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cedar


Sometimes my children stop me in my tracks and make my heart overflow. That happened today. Cute little Cedar who woke up with a bit of a fever and a sore throat (Uh oh, strep??) was laying on the couch watching instead of participating in the morning mayhem of getting ready. I was trying to get everyone else ready and put on clothes so that I didn't have to sign Olive in in my pj's, although I am not above that... Anyway, I had just come out of my room wearing yesterdays jeans and a green shirt when Cedar looked up and said, "Mommy, you look really cute in that shirt." He didn't notice that I still had bed head, that my jeans are from yesterday or that I'm probably a bit stinky from lack of a shower. Just a sweet little guy making his mom's morning.

1 comment:

Tony and Ann said...

And wearing his grandma pjs! Love that kid!

Blog Archive

Contributors