Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear Santa

Santa
Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I wouldn't like for you to give me anything. I was hoping instead you would accept something from me. You see, I have something I've been trying to get rid of for a while. It's cumbersome and I just don't like it! I have tried to get rid of it on my own, but it seems to like to stick around. In fact, it's multiplying. So, I thought that maybe you could take it and use it however you like. It compliments you so much more than it does me. So, Santa, could you please take 20 lbs from me? I promise I will never ask for it back. It would be yours to keep forever! You can stop by anytime you want, before Christmas even, I know how busy you are on Christmas Day.

Sincerely,
Sarah

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sarah

Your so funny! Loved the letter though.
Can't wait to see you!

Emily

Seth and Julie said...

That's funny! I will mail Jonathon's coat tomorrow. We have been busy all week and haven't been able to get to the post office.

Blog Archive

Contributors