Sunday, December 14, 2008

My favorite Christmas song

Little Drummer Boy by Rosie

This weeks question was to name my favorite Christmas song. I have a lot of favorites, I heard one last year and can't remember the name of it. I haven't heard it so far this year. My all time favorite would have to be "Little Drummer Boy." I don't know if I can explain exactly why, but I have always really liked that one.

I also like Mannheim steamroller's "Deck the Halls."

Christmas

It is so lively. I think that that one is so fun for me because it is connected with so many wonderful college Christmas memories. Christy, do you remember that one?
I love the Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean.

I also love Cherie Call's Christmas CD Gifts.

This is by no means a comprehensive list of my favorites, just a few that stand out to me.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Chad Crawford said...

So much about Christmas reminds me of college...The Forgotten Carols, Deck the Halls, driving in the snow...and sliding off the road in the snow :)...I think cramming for tests before Christmas is like cramming to get everything DONE before Christmas now. I still don't get any sleep! Anyway, I can't wait to see you!
-Cristy

Blog Archive

Contributors