Thursday, February 5, 2009

Would you like to know?

Would you like to know what the third (and a half) snow day in a row this week looks like?
The weather man says that right now it is:

Sunny
22°F
Feels Like
22°F

And right now, it looks like this
:

Our week has looked like this:
Monday, really fun, snowmen, sledding, great snow! I'm so glad they are home to enjoy it!
Tuesday, Fun, sorta like an extra Saturday stuck in the middle of the week.
Wednesday, Lots of fun. Friends are over, the sledding is great!
Thursday, Ummm, I need to go to the store and because my friend is in New York for a funeral I have her daughter too, so, let's ALL go shopping. And the rumor mill has it that there will at leas be a 2 hour delay tomorrow. I think that this is funny because Jonathon is going CAMPING tomorrow with the young men. So, it's too cold for school, but not too cold for camping...
I wonder if I'll ever live here long enough to find all of these things normal, and not something to laugh at?

2 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

I hope you will always find the humor in it all....it's so much fun to read your blog. I feel for you. Entertaining kids is terrific, but having enough time to breathe between activities is also important. Put on extra DVDs.
xoxoxo

Tony and Ann said...

I remember when we drove G&G's van out to No. Carolina and stopped in Tenn. to drive thru the Smoky Mtns. They had an inch of snow that day (yeah, a whole inch!!) and had CLOSED the park. An inch!! We drove through 18 inches at Flagg Ranch 2 weeks ago--in a small car (the Prius). We sure get a kick about what goes on with your snow.

Blog Archive

Contributors