Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning...part 3

Grandma English got us a wii for Christmas. I have been so excited for the kids. I love that they can play together and get up and move. There is a little learning curve, but so far we are having a blast.Grandpa Bob let me talk him into getting "Disney Dance Dance Revolution" for the wii. Watch out. We are on our way to the big time with all our hot moves. (Ahem...)And, My mom and Tony gave us some money and we bought the (used) TV. Thanks everyone for all of your contributions to our Christmas. Is is WONDERFUL!

ps
It seems that Santa had a little trouble landing on our roof. He tore off several singles in his attempt. (*sigh*)

1 comment:

Marie aka Grams said...

I'm not sure you needed any motivation to keep you moving, but glad you're having fun. I think the next big craze will be a Wii relaxation program for post-Christmas stress.
You'll have to post a video showing the dancing. That ought to be fun.
xoxoxo Merry Christmas

Blog Archive

Contributors