Sunday, May 15, 2011

Linden and the kids

I have so many posts to get to. This isn't any of those posts. This is for grandma who wants pictures.

I have probably a dozen things to share with you. Lots and lots of thank you's. Details of grandparents visits, Linden's birth story, his blessing day, the first 3 weeks of his life. Cedar's baptism, visiting with my cousin, the end of the school year stuff (with even more happening tomorrow to get behind on.) A swim a thon and garden update. I'm sure there is more, but doesn't it sound like I am far enough behind? So until I get to those things, here is Linden being loved by each of his siblings.

That's a pretty good start!

4 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS, I LOVE THOSE PICTURES, I LOVE ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF IT. XOXOXO

Tony and Ann said...

Oh my gosh! When did he get so big??

Julie L said...

Great photos. I agree with Ann - still expecting to see a tiny little newborn. Sarah, what are you feeding him? Pure cream? He is absolutely adorable! Love his beautiful features.

Seth and Julie said...

Oh cute! They all look like having a new brother is sitting very comfortably with them.

Blog Archive

Contributors