Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Linden's journal





look, I'm up side down!


Today I went to the park for the first time. My mom, of coarse forgot the camera. It's ok though, I slept through most of it.

We took Cedar to and from basket ball camp and thankfully I got to stay home with mommy and Olive while daddy took Aspen and Cedar to Swim practice.

I am babbling and smiling sometimes. Daddy was funny before he left so I smiled at him.

It's going to rain and thunder soon! I don't mind it though. (Olive does, so I better go play with her!)

3 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Looks like he's getting a personality! How fun--and it's great to see pictures of the kids. We miss you guys so much--we are sure that we won't even recognize Linden by the time you get here!

Emily said...

Cute kiddo! Oh yay! Can't wait for July!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!

Julie L said...

Fun post! He is adorable. You guys stay safe with all the thunder and lightenings and tornadoes whirling around your direction (anything past the Rockies is your direction to me). Hoping to get a glimpse of you and all your babes in a couple of months.

Blog Archive

Contributors