Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank you!


I am about 2 months late, but I can't go with out saying thank you to those of you who attended Emily's baby shower and sent love my way via the money tree that they had set up. It was so sweet of you to help me crash Emily's baby shower! I realized though that I have no idea who contributed what. So to all of you, Thank you!

Do you want to know what I purchased with your lovely gift? I bought an adjustable sling (which I totally love!) And I also bought a stroller. I found a really good, gently used one (that even matches my car seat!) at a garage sale. These are all baby essentials for me. Especially as I try to keep up with the other 3 beautiful and funny kiddo's.
The above mentioned three kiddo's having their bath outside. I figure why not? We're um saving water, right?

1 comment:

Marie aka Grams said...

Best use for recycling water, and more fun besides. Love the photos, always. VERY cute kiddos.

Blog Archive

Contributors