Another first... Linden pooped in the potty. I'm not in any hurry to potty train, but he hasn't gone all day and he started to get "the face" in the tub. Since I'm not all that excited about sanitizing the tub at 8:30 at night, I promptly bribed him and told him if he pooped in the potty I would give him a candy. Since it was the first time he's ever sat in the potty, I think the bribe thing worked out pretty well! I wonder if he'll say anything tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Today was Aspen, Cedar and Olive's first day on their new swim team. They are joining the Moab team this year. We are actually hoping to get a team started down here next year, but that will be it's own story! They enjoyed it and are excited to keep it up. We will only go to moab once a week and they will work out here the rest of the time. They missed the first meet last week, but are excited for Saturdays meet in Price.
- ► 2014 (25)
- Prophet People Puzzle
- Grandpa, Liz and E
- Grandpa B. Weight Loss Incentive Program
- End of the year awards
- Aspen pretty much cleans up in the awards category...
- Linden the laugher!
- Soon he will realize that he is a 'tee'!
- This is what linden did when I told him to say "H...
- He also says caterpillar In that cute toddler voi...
- And linden was playing in the pillows ( a favorite...
- Friday with five Today's field trip was to th...
- Linden loves his sister, though I think he's anxio...
- Olive jumped 6 feet in the long jump today at fiel...
- A Tribute to Mothers
- The 4th grade sponsored a 5k and 1 mile fun run. T...
- Jonathon and Olive finishing.
- Aspen and Linden finished while my back was turned...
- Cedar finishing the 1 mile fun run.
- Goodness, a lot of things have happened, but my da...
- I want to get more pictures on here from Laurels f...
- Friday with five! We decided to go exploring si...
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)