Goodness, a lot of things have happened, but my dad wants me to blog about our new Monopoly rules (which are awesome).
Well, We are still working out the kinks so they are kind of vague but its OK. First of all, it sometimes works really well when you are on teams. Mostly because you feel really bad when you have to charge your guest 2000 dollars and then win (at least I do), so you can team up against them. Usually it works best with 2 teams of 2.
Also, make up your own Chance and Community Chest cards, because some of them are really lame. Do things like Get A Free House or something.
Next, do the railroad rule. If the railroad is unowned, you can buy it or go to any other railroad oon the board for free, If it is owned, then pay the owner then go. You do not pass go while on a railroad!
We also play with two dice AND make up special "Supa-Powas". Once you get a monopoly, you can pick one. It can be something like Every Time You Pass Go Get 500 Dollars or Go Either +1 or -1 space Not Optional.
We also do a thing that once you are bankrupt, you keep playing. Like if I got bankrupt then I would keep going same as always EXCEPT: I cannot win no matter what And I do not have to pay rent! Although, with your PASS GO money you can buy properties and CHARGE rent, therefore ending the game quickly.
Oh yeah, and if you land exactly on GO you get 400 dollars.
Well, chime in and tell us all of your ideas! Also tell me what you think isn't the best.
- ► 2014 (25)
- Prophet People Puzzle
- Grandpa, Liz and E
- Grandpa B. Weight Loss Incentive Program
- End of the year awards
- Aspen pretty much cleans up in the awards category...
- Linden the laugher!
- Soon he will realize that he is a 'tee'!
- This is what linden did when I told him to say "H...
- He also says caterpillar In that cute toddler voi...
- And linden was playing in the pillows ( a favorite...
- Friday with five Today's field trip was to th...
- Linden loves his sister, though I think he's anxio...
- Olive jumped 6 feet in the long jump today at fiel...
- A Tribute to Mothers
- The 4th grade sponsored a 5k and 1 mile fun run. T...
- Jonathon and Olive finishing.
- Aspen and Linden finished while my back was turned...
- Cedar finishing the 1 mile fun run.
- Goodness, a lot of things have happened, but my da...
- I want to get more pictures on here from Laurels f...
- Friday with five! We decided to go exploring si...
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (138)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (93)