Friday, November 7, 2008

Thankful

I saw this idea on another blog. The idea is to take/find a picture every day this month of something that you are thankful for. I think that the original idea was going to take the pictures and make a collage, but I think I will just post them. I probably won't post every day but will post as often as I can. So here goes.

November 1
I am so thankful that my little girl decided to get baptized. We gave her the choice. She didn't have to. But she understood what it meant and wanted to do it.



November 2I am thankful for my mom today. For her understanding and love.

November 3
I am thankful for my in-law's, John and Marie. They came out and shared so much of themselves with us.
November 4

I am thankful that I live in America where I can have a say in who my leaders are. I can put my voice with the millions of others out there, and even if who I voted for doesn't get elected, I had a voice. A long time ago I wouldn't have had a voice, only my husbands voice would have counted. But today, I can make my own independent choice and cast my vote. And now that it is decided. I will put all of my effort, prayers and support behind the man that was elected. Because that is what an American does.

November 5I am thankful that we made it back to the car before the sun set completely.

November 6I am thankful for my Dad. He has found his own little way of connecting with my kids.
November 7

I went shopping today. I am so thankful that I have food to eat and feed my family with. I am thankful that I can cook and give my family things that are healthy. That when I go to the store I can get what I need and often what I want.

2 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

I am thankful for the most wonderful daughter-in-law, wife, and mother of fabulous grandchildren. You are forever a warm spot in my heart.

Seth and Julie said...

What a great idea. Keep it up. I am thankful that you are coming to spend Thanksgiving with us. YAY!

Blog Archive

Contributors