Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful

November 8
Ahhh! Today I am thankful that it's Saturday! I promise not to use that one again, but it's really been a while since I've had an Ahhhh! Type of Saturday. Today Cedar's football game was at 9:30 am instead of the normal 8:30am so Jonathon had time to make crepes, which means I didn't have to do anything for breakfast except eat! Then at Cedar's game, I was actually paying attention to the first play and had my video camera ready as Cedar scored the 100 yd touchdown.

Then later in the game I was still paying attention and he scored another one!

This is much better than the game 2 weeks ago when he scored his first touch down ever on the opening play in the second half and I was chatting with another mom and didn't even see him until he was half way down the field and other parents are yelling, "Go Cedar!" So, that was my bad mom moment, and I'm thankful that I had the chance to make up for it today. I'm thankful that I can call the one lone load of wash that I did my big accomplishment for the day and feel good about it. Ahhh! Saturday! I am thankful that after a few games with my kids I get to put them to bed and since I accomplished my one load of laundry I will reward myself with a movie. (Jonathon is off to meetings tonight.) Ahhh! I am thankful for Saturday!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors