Sunday, March 8, 2009

glorious spring!

If I were the type of girl to sit and write sonnets, today I'm sure would have inspired a few. I love seasons. I'm not sure I could live in a place that had the same weather, month after month. Actually, I did, come to think of it, I don't think I would like to do it permanently. I love that just as I am about to get really sick of one type of weather, it changes! That's how I feel today. I'm pretty done with the cold. So, when Mother Nature decided to give us a sneak peek of spring today I am singing her praise!

Here's how we spent the time after church...


Aspen and Cedar getting the ball that rolled into the thorns.

Jonathon throwing the ball to Cedar.

"Did you see that?! That was so cool!"

Swinging high!

I love to swing!

1 comment:

Tony and Ann said...

Done with the cold?? You grew up in Wyoming, where there are only 2 seasons--winter and construction. You turning wimpy on me??
PS--I'd rather be there than here! Predicting snow tonight.

Blog Archive

Contributors