Monday, March 23, 2009

Tribute

Over the next couple of weeks I get the opportunity to pay tribute to 3 of the most influential women in my life. I guess that all of the best women are born in the spring!

Today though is for my favorite Mother-in-law Marie! I tried to find a picture of just her, but I couldn't find one. I guess that's because she's always doing something to help someone else. She is creative and artistic and uses her talents to bless others lives. I've learned so much from her about patience and tolerance and true charity. Not to mention the fact that she mothered and nurtured and taught Jonathon. There are times when Jonathon will just intuitively know how to reach out and help someone, or me and I find myself thinking, "He learned that from his mom. That's just what she would have done, and it was exactly what was needed."

Marie has recently started to tie dye, and has some amazing shirts. You can see some of her stuff here.

You can also head over to wish her a happy birthday on her blog here. Tell her that I sent you!

So, Marie, this day is for YOU! Happy birthday! We Love You!

1 comment:

Marie aka Grams said...

Oh, my Goodness! You made me cry! Thank you, Sarah. (In truth, YOU are my hero).

Blog Archive

Contributors