Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Olive's first day of preschool!



Today is Olive's first day of preschool!

She has been ready to go since the first day of Cedar's jump start kindergarten always asking if today she goes to school??? So today, when it is FINALLY her turn she pulled it off in true Olive style. She was the first one up. She was up and dressed in the outfit of her choosing at 6:30am. She packed her lunch (snack) box by herself, put everything she needed in her backpack, put her backpack on her back and was ready to go at 6:45am. We managed to get her to sit down and have some breakfast. (The special ocasion chocolate chip pancakes!) and do her hair. She was a little impatient and thought that maybe pictures would take up too much time, but finally consented.


So here they are! All of my children have gone off to school leaving me sitting here in front of the computer all by myself! Honestly, I don't know what to do. I keep expecting to hear my name called out! (I'm sure I can find SOMETHING to do. I don't know, it might be hard...:)


Horray for Olive!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah for Olive! Tell her a big congrats from her aunt and uncle!

Katrina said...

So, what ARE you doing with yourself? It seems like a dream come true to have some time to reeeeeeead, or sleeeeeep, or anything that doesn't require a diaper and a sippy cup!

Heidi said...

Preschool is so exciting. Clara can't wait either. I'm so glad we found your blog. What a great way to keep in touch.

Blog Archive

Contributors