Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Auction for Nie Nie

This post is quite a bit different than my normal, travel log of my family and mostly my kids, but it's all for a good cause! Nie Nie of Nie Nie Dialogues was in a plane crash last week. I don't know her, but as I have gotten a little into the blogger world, I have gotten to know her blog. Gabrielle, over at Design Mom started this idea to have a web auction. I wasn't going to do it (really, what would I auction???) Then I remembered that I have just won these fabulous earrings from Blue Poppy Jewelry off the very same design mom site. I could auction those off! So here it is....
The Succulent Earrings made of stunning blue-green algae set in sterling silver. Retail price: $78.00

Here's how it works:

Leave a comment by using the comment link below with your bid. Your bid must be higher than the previous bid. Make sure that you leave a way for me to get in touch with you if you are the lucky winner. The auction will end Sunday at 8:00pm eastern time. I will contact the winner Monday and the winner will need to pay via the Stephanie & Christian Paypal fund, then they send me an email copy of their receipt and I will send out the earrings! Pretty easy!

***Please note***

I won this giveaway August 13th. I have not yet received the earrings from Blue Poppy (they are custom, hand made items, I'm giving them some time!) I will send them out as soon as I get them. If the winner chooses to wait until I have the earrings in my hand to pay the paypal fund, that would be just fine.



Happy bidding!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my sister-in-law Allison is also participating in Nie Nie day and is auctioning off $500 (!!!) worth of photography stuff. If you live in or around Park City Utah, head over to her blog http://englishphoto.typepad.com/english_photography/ and bid. What she does is not just take your pictures, she creates a truely museum quality, they will stay on your walls forever becauce it is too beautiful to take down work of art. (Seriously, you could check out my walls for proof!)

17 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I will start things off! I bid $10.00!
**Sarah**

Ginna said...

I'm in for $15!

ginnahendricks@gmail.com

ollie said...

put me down for $20.00

okkelly(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah said...

I'll bed $25.00

Laura said...

$35.

(And what a nice gesture, to auction off something you just won.)

Disco Mom said...

Yes, very generous of you to let go of something so wonderful!

$40

McGiven Family.... said...

$50 those are beautiful!

seh1027@aol.com

Leslie said...

$55

kj said...

$75. They're beautiful.
wmandkirsta@yahoo.com

Beth B. said...

I'm in .

$85

Abbie said...

$90 owens.abbie (at) gmail (dot) com

Leslie said...

$95

Katrina said...

What a doll you are. You haven't changed a bit, and I am so proud to be your friend! Sure love you Sarah. :D

marf said...

i'm in for $100

Kelly said...

What a great auction. Count me in for $105!

Carli said...

$120 I love them

carliajeffrey(at)hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!

Blog Archive

Contributors