Friday, September 5, 2008

Basement update!


I knew that no one would believe me unless I had actual photographic proof. So here it is. Our basement is actually getting done!!! Wednesday I called around to get quotes and one of the guys that a friend of mine had recommended gave us a great price AND the clintcher was that they could start the next day! (the above photo's are what it looked like Wednesday after I cleaned it all out!)

So here is day one progress. 18 wall boards, 9 ceiling boards.

Carpet is being quoted next week. We are going to do the whole house!! That means that I have until the carpet is put in to get everything painted. Nothing like putting a fire under you to get something done! It all has to wait until next week though. This week I am babysitting an escape artist for my friend. She usually goins to a head start early learning program, today though, when I took her I didn't know that if you were there late they wouldn't take her. So for her last day she gets to spend it all with Olive and I. The gates are up and the doors are locked! I appreciate my kids personalities so much more this week!

1 comment:

Emily said...

AWESOME! Looks nice!

Blog Archive

Contributors