Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Blue Room

I finished painting the girls room yesterday. I decided to stick with the blue that looked a little less bright in a 1x3 rectangle sample in Lowes. Once everything was put back together I liked it a lot more than the original super bright blue! The kids all helped put on the wall stickers, so of course there was no holding back! Cedar was even jealous and asked why I didn't put fairies up in his room. I really hope they weren't mistaking on the package that said that they come off walls. I hope that they meant that they easily peel off, not that you have to get the sander out to remove them... There are a lot of stickers!
Yep, that's still the bucket bed!

Aspen was the sole decorator of her side of the room.
Aspen loved putting fairies all over the place.
Hey, those are fabulous curtains! I bet whoever made those is really cool!
The cloud suggestion was great!

Do you remember the famous Pink dresser story?
Up next...Painting the basement!


2 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Hi Sarah, It's good to hear from you. I enjoy your blog. Cute bedroom for the girls, and if the stickers don't come off, you can always re-paint, right?

Marie aka Grams said...

Sarah, That is SO MUCH WORK. You are amazing. The rooms are adorable and I can't wait to see them in person.

Blog Archive

Contributors