Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cedar's Room Before and After

The last week and a half have been dedicated to Cedar's room. I was going to paint his room over a year ago. I even painted the ceiling. But before I actually bought the paint, more beautiful art work showed up on the wall. I didn't want to cover up the pictures while there was still a huge chance that more would show up in the coming weeks and months. As a tribute to the artwork that I scrubbed and finally gave up and primed with the worlds stinkiest super heavy duty primer (That really works, but you can't breathe in the room for 2 days, by the way..) Here is some of the art work along side the new "I promise I won't hurt these walls, mommy." looks.

Next to the closet.

In the dormer.

Along the far wall.


I love these squares that I got at Lowes. They are wall stickers that (reportedly) come off and leave no sticky residue. So far I think they are great. They remind me a lot of contact paper. What is super about them is Cedar can still hang his pictures up on the wall as long as he tapes them onto the squares
Next up...The Girl's room


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Congrats on an awesome orange endeavor! Looks like fun. :D

Blog Archive

Contributors