Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool!

I hope that everyone who read yesterday's post isn't so mad at me that you're not reading my blog anymore. Really I feel bad. I do wish it were all true, but it is not. We are getting better at liking Tennessee. The kids are making new friends and we feel like a part of the community now. I think our eyes will always be open to the west, but (especially in this economy) we are thankful for where we are and what we have been blessed with here. I am glad to know that we would have a welcome party of people who wanted us back though, if we ever get out there! Thanks, and Sorry!

4 comments:

Cristy said...

Just make sure that it is true next time, and all is forgiven! :) (I'll admit it was a good prank!) I love you, and I will always read your blog. It keeps the "Sarah withdrawals" under control in between phone calls! I still need to call you-- so much to catch up on... Love you!

Seth and Julie said...

It was a good prank! I usually don't fall for anything on April Fool's Day but I didn't think you'd joke about that so you got me.

Marie aka Grams said...

Yes, I was also taken in by your prank because we wish so much for your return. I was glad I read all the comments to catch the joke. I do hope putting your fantasy in print will speed the process. Keep up the blogging=we depend upon it.
love

Tony and Ann said...

Good thing I didn't read it until tonight when your post from today showed up first. So then I had to read the April 1st post--Bad girl!! Go to your room!
Mom

Blog Archive

Contributors