Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interview

I only have a minute, but I am so excited! I came home from the gym and Jonathon was home. **Not the best idea, it scared me that he was home, especially with the number of layoffs that have been happening around here.** Anyway, I got inside and he was on the phone. OK, at least I know that he's not sick. When I walked in he just smiled and went on with his conversation, in Japanese. Well, long story short, he was talking with a company, apparently they have talked to him a few times, by email and then they actually talked on the phone back in October. The company name is ALM TREX. They are located in Draper. They are an international company that specializes in custom system development, integration, training and support. They have a fairly large presence in Europe and South America and they have just won some bids with some fairly large Japanese companies so they are going to expand into Asia. They are flying Jonathon out this Thursday to do another interview. (The one I walked in on was a phone interview.) The position they are considering him for is "Trainer" with some functions of development. I'm not really sure what that means, but that's ok! He said they liked his background, especially his teaching cridentials. Unfortunately We don't get to go with him this weekend, but I am soooooo excited! Anyway, click here to check out the web site about the company! I'll let you know more later when I've had a chance to talk to Jonathon more. He had to get back to work, he had a meeting to get to!

9 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I am so excited for you guys. I said a prayer as soon as I read this. Good luck and keep us posted!

Seth and Julie said...

P.S. This better not be an April Fool's joke!

Seth and Julie said...

Okay, so now that I clicked the link I see that you fooled me. I hope you think you are funny because I prayed for you and even teared up a little bit because I was so happy for you.

Do you think Heavenly Father is laughing at me too?

Sarah E. said...

Oh no, I feel bad now. I'm sorry!

Unknown said...

Best of luck...ohh i see its an april fools joke too. dang, i can't think of one!

Emily said...

You are a JERK! I am not talking to you anymore, seriously, I was so excited for you.

Meany....

Me said...

That was NOT right! You know... I'm hoping that was a cover-up for some big news. Am I right?

Cristy said...

OK- so you got me, too. I was doing the happy dance and giggling and thinking of the cute come back I was going to write (something about Jonathon being prepared to commute from Pleasant Grove...) when the other link finally loaded and my excitement vanished. You know what happens when you cry wolf, right? None of us will believe you when it happens for REAL! Although, when it happens for real you better be on the phone and not just posting the news to your blog!!!!
Love ya, even though ya got me...

Julie L said...

Do April Fools count on April 2? Wow. At least now you know how much we'd all love that to be true!!!!!

Blog Archive

Contributors