Saturday, April 4, 2009

To the most influencial woman in my life

What does a a mother mean to a daughter? I don't know for anyone else, I can only speak for myself. My mom means everything to me. Maybe you don't believe me. But it's true. I can't even have a baby without her. This might not seem too difficult of a thing, but the fact that I live 2000 miles away from her does complicate the matter.
She has taught me about working hard and caring for others. She is always there for me (or for anyone else, too) if there is a need, or often even if there is a want.

She is kind and loving and selfless. Even though I have always been a perfect daughter, (Really, it's true, you can ask her...) there have been times when I haven't always been the kind of daughter to her that I wish I would have been. I'm sorry for that mom. The amazing thing is, is that she forgives me.
She had worked and fought to keep us a strong family. It's worked. I admire so much about my mom. I hope that some day I can figure out how she does it!
Happy birthday mom! I love you!

3 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

Happy Birthday, Ann. Thank you for Sarah, our all-time favorite. I'm sure she must be a chip off the "OLD" block....heh heh.

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday, "Mom 2"!! Thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter that I am lucky enough to call my best friend. And thank for letting me be a part of the family so many times and in so many ways. I love you! Have a FABULOUS day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ann! And what an awesome post Sarah.

Blog Archive

Contributors