Tuesday, April 21, 2009

M.I.A.

Wanted: My three bread pans.
Last seen: 3 weeks ago, maybe. The last time I made banana bread
Reward: A loaf of Yummy banana bread.

Who would take my bread pans? Well, actually, I know the answer to that question. You see, bread pans are just the right size to make small doll and stuffed animal beds. My kids take them all the time. I just usually know where to find them, or they put them back. Olive and I made banana bread, it was all ready and the oven was preheated. I looked in the cupboard to get them out. My cupboard was bare! I sent Olive to the bed room and play room to retrieve them. Not there either. Really, my house isn't that big, and where would a person hide 3 bread pans? Why would they hide them? Usually people like my banana bread. So now, I have 1 loaf, 1 mini loaf and 2 casserole dishes baking in the oven with banana bread in them. If anyone knows where my pans could be, please call!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have them. I flew to Tennessee and stole them! Hahaha!

Actually hope you find them!

Blog Archive

Contributors