Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Aspen!

Eight years ago at 3:03 pm a little miracle was brought into our family. She has beautiful steel blue eyes, an amazing brain and a very kind heart. I can't imagine my life with out her. She keeps me on my toes, makes me laugh, gives me loves, helps all she can, and like the true artist that she is, everything she sees has beauty and she helps me see it too.
I love you Aspen!
I like my birthdays
every one.
Each brings
a greater
joy to me.
But I can't wait
until I'm eight,
For then I'll be

baptized you see.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Many happy returns! It seems like just yesterday that she was at the door crying for her mama. Your desperate attempt at some date time nearly thwarted.

She looks so beautiful, and I am so happy for you darling!

Seth and Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN! We love you and Alyssa keeps telling me that she wishes she could be at your baptism. I know it will be awesome!

Blog Archive

Contributors