Friday, October 31, 2008

My favorite Halloween

I'm not sure I can pin one of these down. I agree with Julie that Halloween is so much more fun with kids! Now that my kids are a little older and understand that they can really get a lot of candy with a little bit of effort they REALLY love Halloween! I can't hardly remember Halloween as a kid. I mean I remember going and having fun. I was usually a baby once I hit my teenage years. I didn't think that scary was all that cute. I remember that old elephant costume that we used to have. I remember the clown costume that mom made Brody. It was so cute that I asked her to make one for Cedar a few years ago. The kids still wear it. I remember one from when I was in elementary school that I had said something to my teacher about the pumpkin stew that mom makes in a pumpkin and somehow I had volunteered her to make it for the whole class. Unfortunately I didn't realize that's what I did and I can't remember exactly but I remember that no one realized my mistake until that day in school where none of the kids had lunches and I had no stew to share. Maybe mom can give a better story of what happened, but whatever it is I am sure that I am TOTALLY innocent! By the way mom, will you post that recipe? So, what is my favorite? Probably last year watching the kids eyes bulged as they got 17 lbs of candy. I think that it was then that they really GOT Halloween. I too will post some Halloween Pict's sometime this weekend. These are from last year!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors