Sunday, May 3, 2009

Let the swimming season begin!

Last Saturday the kids were invited to a birthday party for one of the boys in Aspen's class. This family really knows how to do it because they invited the whole family. I love it when people do this. And obviously so do my kids. They had rented the pool at Carson Newman College and we had pizza before. The water was a bit too cold for me so I was the official picture taker for my family, but Jonathon is always up for swimming. Here are the first swimming pictures of the season. I'm sure these will start to get old after a few months, but let the swimming begin!

2 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

So cute! Remind the girls that we will have a "pool" (aka hot tub, but big one) at the house we're renting.

Seth and Julie said...

Summer pictures never get old. Warm weather and kids having fun!!!! Does it get any better?

Blog Archive

Contributors