Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching up

It has been a while. My excuse is that my back went out Friday along with my transmission (on the van. Though, I'm sure if I had a transmission, it would go out too.) So this is what we have been doing. Photo journal style.
This was the super yummy pizza we made. Jonathon had his own wheat free version that I'm sure was equally as tasty, but not quite so beautiful! (Yep, I'm bragging.) It's the 5 a day the color way pizza. It has zucchini, summer squash, green pepper, turkey peperoni, purple onions, pineapple, pear, peach (yes, you read it right. The fresh kind, not from a can.) and mushroom. add a little cheese, put it all o">n a whole wheat premade crust and it was font>sooooooooooELLING_ERROR_3">ooooo -
  • Christmas memory - In Relief Society yesterday, we were talking of Christmas memories. Some of the memories brought laughter and some tears. I shared one of my more tender ...
    9 years ago
  • Introducing BLOG templates!! - Don't you just love the fabulous look of this blog? It's a template! We grabbed it from TCBOTB free templates page! Want one for you? Click here to have a ...
    12 years ago
  • First year portraits are not to be missed - There are several milestone that CAN NOT be missed photographically. I would say newborn, 1 year, 5 years, and age 17 must not go by without being captured...
    7 years ago
  • Rockville Zipline - Thanks to the fine engineering of Grandpa English, the Zipline is installed and ready for scout camp! https://www.facebook.com/marie.english.355/videos/89...
    7 years ago
  • Summer means Vacations - I hadn't thought I would be taking a summer vacation this year. I generally don't as the hotel business tends to be quite busy in the summer. Besides, ...
    8 years ago
  • Dec 16-19 - Apologize for missing so many who have helped this week. Thanks for everything from milk to prayers and everything in between. Dropped Lexi off at swimm...
    7 years ago
  • -
    8 years ago
  • Am I Crazy? A spoonful of yeast and a sprinkle of cinnamon - I am teaching, tonight, how to make cinnamon rolls to a small group of women from church. I am NOT an expert when it comes to bread making. My mother i...
    6 years ago
  • CLEARING - by Martha Postlewaite Do not try to save the whole world or do anything grandiose. Instead, create a clearing in the dense forest of your life and wait th...
    6 years ago
  • RANDOM ACCENTS - thar she blows, a wink and a shudder and a quick fast rudder. A whale of a time, icewater with a lime. Bring out the goods, the time is right, lets sleep t...
    13 years ago
  • Happy Halloween - Happy Halloween from a kangaroo, ninja, ninja turtle, batman and a couple of witches.
    9 years ago
  • Kindergarten! - Little Miss started kindergarten last month. Where did the time go? She is in Ms. Francis morning kindergarten. She got to wear yellow, her favorite co...
    10 years ago
  • A Whole New World Part Two: 2015-16 Sychro Season - Let's see if we can get this all into one post. The week after the pep rally, the team had their first competition. The Autumn Classic is held at our home ...
    7 years ago
  • New Blog Address - I will be deleting this blog very soon. The new blog address is www.myhappybeehive.blogspot.com Make sure you change the address on your blogs and thanks f...
    15 years ago